We’re going to share one of our favorite pumpkin flavored treats today, your pup will love these little biscuits! I think it’s the perfect time to share this because today is officially the first day of Fall! We love Fall and all that accompanies it, especially the plethora of pumpkins! So here ya go, and enjoy!
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons dry milk
2 1/2 cups flour (wheat is probably better!)
water (as needed to soften dough)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Blend eggs and pumpkin together; add salt, dry milk, and flour.
3. Add water as needed to make the dough somewhat workable.
4. The dough should be dry and stiff, don’t be concerned with crumbs being left in the bowl.
5.You will need to mix this with your hands because it is too stiff for an electric mixer.
6. Roll to 1/2-inch thick.
7. Cut into shapes (we prefer pumpkins or ghosts) you can find these cookie cutters at most stores
8. Place 1″ apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
9. Bake for 20 minutes on one side, then turn over and bake another 20 minutes.
These are fun little puppy treats to pack up in little goody bags and give out to all your dog loving friends! So make a big batch and enjoy the beginning of Fall! The smell of these pumpkin treats is sure to get you in the mood for Fall and all it’s festivities!